we lOVE SERVING YOU AGAIN!
We are so grateful for your continued support throughout the past four months. Every time you have made the decision to visit us you have positively impacted our team and their families; not just financially, but also and specially emotionally.
Since we opened our dining room we have made some changes for everyone’s safety:
- We have removed 50% of our tables to maintain the appropriate social distance between our customers.
- We have paper table coverings that are changed for every customer.
- We enforce the usage of mask within our premises for everybody (may be removed when seated at your table) No mask – No service.
- We use disposable cutlery and tableware whenever possible.
- We switched to single-use condiments.
- We sanitize surfaces at least twice per hour.
- We have suspended the use of our fountain drinks machine to avoid contamination.
- Our team members sanitize their hands between each transaction.
- We have sanitizer available for customers.
- We love kids, but for safety reasons they must REMAIN SEATED at all times. Please help us keep admitting kids by following this request.
We are still offering and encouraging CURBSIDE DELIVERY and have added a COUNTER PICKUP option through our online ordering system.
Having guests inside our dining room adds an extra layer of complexity to the operation, so we please ask you to be patient and understanding with our team. This is new to all of us and we are trying our best to give you a great experience.
Thank you from the bottom of our heart for supporting us. We will be forever grateful.